Gamers Grass (Spikey Beige Tufts 12mm) | For RPG Miniatures Bases
Gamers Grass (Spikey Beige Tufts 12mm)
Give your bases a realistic look! Spikey tufts in a beige color.
- One plastic sheet of 14.5cm x 6.5cm full of Gamer's Grass tufts.
- Tufts are 12mm tall.
- Just pop-out the tufts from the sheet of plastic and glue them to your models.
- Wild sheet tufts include a wide variety of shapes. Around 70 tufts per sheet.
About Spikey Beige Tufts
Long-sized tufts with dense and ramified branches in a light beige color. Best used to recreate dense patches of thorny shrubs with a "Mediterranean" dry character, like many broom and gorse scrubs. Combined with other sizes and colorswill simulate many types of shrublands, giving your models a realistic height diversity and convincing plant stratification.
How To Apply Spikey Beige Tufts
- Peel a tuft from paper backing
- Apply glue to bottom of tuft
- Position and glue to your base.
- Helpful hint: use a pair of tweezers to expertly position the tuft.
We Know Dice
Dark Elf Dice is one of the oldest and most trusted DnD dice shops on the net. Rolling large since 2005, we're the dice experts. If you have any questions at any time give us a shout :)