Starry Night Dice, Dark Blue
Starry Night dice will glow-in-the-dark very faintly after exposure to bright light.
Are you ready for a RPG adventure? Starry Night dice are a great choice for all your favorite tabletop role-playing games. Cast in a gorgeous, translucent dark blue, these dice have been filled with silvery sparkles to mimic stars in the evening sky. Charge the dice under a bright light and they'll glow ever so faintly.
After exposure to light, these dice glow a very subtle, blue color when the lights go out.
To get your dice to glow, you first need to charge them. The longer and more intense the charge, the better the glow.
- Remove your dice from the packaging and place beneath a strong light -- the stronger the light and the closer to the light source the better (a table lamp works great).
- Let the dice charge for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Take the dice to a completely dark room and watch them glow!
After being energized, the glow effect lasts for about 5-10 minutes, and will slowly weaken. Simply recharge under a strong light to have the dice glow again.
- 7 RPG dice Standard, 16mm size
- Dark blue with silver sparkles
- Numbers inked in white
- Dice glow in the dark faintly after exposure to light
- Choking Hazard - Not for Children Under 3 Years Old
Important Information regarding delivery times during the Covid-19 Pandemic
These are challenging times to be sure, but Dark Elf Dice is still open for business. We continue to fulfill orders and mail packages daily, Monday through Saturday.
The US Postal Service continues to deliver packages mailed within the United States without noticeable delays. Estimated delivery times are still in effect:
- 2-3 days for Priority Mail
- 3-5 days for First Class Mail
Some international postal agencies are experiencing significant disruptions of service due to the Pandemic. Estimated delivery times generally range from 14-28 days, but these estimates are no longer in effect.
Customers should expect delivery delays for all international shipments during the Pandemic.
Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated.