Formula P3 Paints: 93074 Pig Iron
Formula P3 Paints have been formulated for the ultimate hobby experience. Taking years to develop, Privateer Press created paints that are durable, wear resistant, and that offer superior coverage -- a perfect balance between smoothness and opacity that hobbyists desire.
- High quality miniatures paint
- Durable finish
- Wear resistant
- Superior coverage
- Water Soluble
- 1/2 oz (14.78 ml) dropper bottle
- Designed by industry pioneer, Mike McVey
Great Features Of Formula P3 Paints
- Workable Drying Time: With an extended drying time, you can blend and mix paints without fear of wasting your paint.
- Wear Resistant: Formula P3 dries to a hard and satin finish resistant to chipping. You won't fear handling your painted miniatures.
- Liquid Pigments: Formula P3 Paints use liquid pigments. The paint never separates when thinned and retains brightness after thinning and drying.
- Superior Coverage: Formula P3 often covers in a single coat -- even over a black undercoat.
Important Information regarding delivery times during the Covid-19 Pandemic
These are challenging times to be sure, but Dark Elf Dice is still open for business. We continue to fulfill orders and mail packages daily, Monday through Saturday.
The US Postal Service continues to deliver packages mailed within the United States without noticeable delays. Estimated delivery times are still in effect:
- 2-3 days for Priority Mail
- 3-5 days for First Class Mail
Some international postal agencies are experiencing significant disruptions of service due to the Pandemic. Estimated delivery times generally range from 14-28 days, but these estimates are no longer in effect.
Customers should expect delivery delays for all international shipments during the Pandemic.
Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated.