Turbo Dork Colorshift Paint: Let Them Eat Cake
Paint That Changes Color! Turbo Dork Colorshift Paint: Let Them Eat Cake
Turbo Dork Colorshift paints are made with small, glass-like flakes that work like millions of small prisms. Different colors are refracted or reflected depending on the light and viewing angle. The end result is gorgeous, glistening paint perfect for fantasy and sci-fi miniatures.
- High quality miniatures paint
- Durable finish
- Water based acrylic
- 0.67 oz (20 ml) dropper bottle
- Airbrush or handbrush
- Made in the USA
How To Use
1. Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
2. Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save un-used paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
3. Use appropriate base coat color. The bottles say which base coat is best for said color. But generally most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
4. Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to cool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
5. Colorshift paint may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
6. Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.
We Know Dice
Dark Elf Dice is one of the oldest and most trusted DnD dice shops on the net. Rolling large since 2005, we're the dice experts. If you have any questions at any time give us a shout :)