The Witcher Miniatures (70001 Geralt, Yennefer, Dandelion) | 3 TTRPG Game Models
The Witcher Miniatures (Geralt, Yennefer, Dandelion)
The Witcher tabletop miniatures come unassembled and unpainted. Assembly and painting required! Photos of painted miniatures are for demonstration and inspirational purposes only. See listing description below for assembly instructions.
The Witcher main heroes: Geralt, Yennefer, Dandelion. An amazing set of three premium miniatures for the The Witcher and all tabletop roleplaying games.
The Witcher Miniatures Features
- SKU: 70001
- Set includes 3 premium models
- Durable plastic figures and bases (assembly and painting required)
- Suitable for all tabletop fantasy RPG games and collections
- Not a toy. Contains small components and should be considered a choking hazard.
How To Assemble The Witcher Miniatures
The Witcher tabletop miniatures are not toys. Adult supervision required for assembly!
Assembly & Modeling
- You’ll need to use super glue to assemble multi-part models and glue models to their bases. Polystyrene plastic glue (typically used for Warhammer models) doesn’t work.
- To remove any flashing or mold lines, use a sharp hobby knife. You can scrape the mold lines or cut them off. Using a file (as you might with metal miniatures) won’t work well.
The Witcher miniatures have basing pegs under each foot.
- Their bases have four possible holes, which you can see under the base.
- You can easily test which are the correct ones by fitting your miniature to the base upside down, as pictured below. Each figure will only fit one pair of holes.
- You’ll need to use a sharp hobby knife (carefully!) or a hobby drill to hollow out the correct two holes for each miniature.
- You can also cut off the pegs if you want to glue the figure’s feet flat to a base. Careful with this though – the pegs add stability to the figure.
- Alternately, you can use a hobby drill with a 3mm bit to hollow out the holes. We don’t recommend a power drill – it’s too easy for the drill to remove too much material.
We Know Dice
Dark Elf Dice is one of the oldest and most trusted DnD dice shops on the net. Rolling large since 2005, we're the dice experts. If you have any questions at any time give us a shout :)