- Join Us!
Warlord Miniatures (Lysette, Elf Mage 14022)
This Warlord Miniatures model by Reaper comes unpainted and unassembled. Assembly and painting required.
Any photos of painted miniatures are for demonstration and inspirational purposes only.
- 25mm heroic scale fantasy miniature
- Metal tabbed figures on plastic slotted bases (assembly and painting required)
- Suitable for fantasy RPG games and collections
- Perfect for hobbyists and gamers alike
- Not a toy! Contains small and sharp pieces. Choking hazard
- Recommended for 14 years or older
- Warlord Miniatures: Made in USA
Important Information regarding delivery times during the Covid-19 Pandemic
These are challenging times to be sure, but Dark Elf Dice is still open for business. We continue to fulfill orders and mail packages daily, Monday through Saturday.
The US Postal Service continues to deliver packages mailed within the United States without noticeable delays. Estimated delivery times are still in effect:
- 2-3 days for Priority Mail
- 3-5 days for First Class Mail
International postal agencies are experiencing significant disruptions of service due to the Pandemic. Estimated delivery times generally range from 14-28 days, but these estimates are no longer in effect.
Customers should expect delivery delays for all international shipments during the Pandemic.
Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated.
Special notice regarding Australia and New Zealand! The United States Postal Service has suspended all mailing service due to Covid-19 transportation cancellations, restrictions, and widespread lockdowns. As a result, we regrettably are no longer able to ship packages to Australia and New Zealand until further notice.
Join the Dark Elf Dice Community
Become part of our community and take your game to a whole new level! Receive our weekly newsletter to learn more about:
- Our latest dice releases
- New gaming products
- TTRPG news
- Exclusive offers for community members
We're passionate about gaming, and we know you are too!
Ready to join us? Click here.