Gamescience Dice (Opaque Blue Spruce) | 7 Piece RPG Precision Dice Set
7 Piece Blue Spruce Dice Set
Gamescience dice may be different from other RPG dice you’ve purchased in the past. Gamescience dice are razor-edged (with sharp points!) because they have not been tumbled or sanded. This lack of tumbling and smoothing results in dice that are more precise in the numbers generated. Since 1974, Gamescience precision dice have been proudly made in the USA and roll true!
However, because of the lack of tumbling and smoothing your dice will have spots or small imperfections. These rough spots are perfectly normal and are the result of the manufacturing process when each die is broken away from its injection mold. Also, because the dice aren’t mechanically tumbled, the numbers are left unpainted.
A few important things to note:
- Small imperfections or rough spots on each Gamescience die are normal, and should be polished down with model-grade sandpaper.
- The unpainted dice can be colored with an ultra-fine point permanent marker or wax crayon in the color of your choosing.
- Opaque burnished steel color
- Most accurate dice on the market
- Includes d4, d6, d8, d10, d percentile, d12, and d20
- Made in the USA
- Choking Hazard - Not for Children Under 3 Years Old
We Know Dice
Dark Elf Dice is one of the oldest and most trusted DnD dice shops on the net. Rolling large since 2005, we're the dice experts. If you have any questions at any time give us a shout :)