7 Piece Smoke GEM Dice Set
Gamescience dice may be different from other RPG dice you’ve purchased in the past. Gamescience dice are razor-edged (with sharp points!) because they have not been tumbled or sanded. This lack of tumbling and smoothing results in dice that are more precise in the numbers generated. Since 1974, Gamescience precision dice have been proudly made in the USA and roll true!
However, because of the lack of tumbling and smoothing your dice will have spots or small imperfections. These rough spots are perfectly normal and are the result of the manufacturing process when each die is broken away from its injection mold. Also, because the dice aren’t mechanically tumbled, the numbers are left unpainted.
A few important things to note:
- Small imperfections or rough spots on each Gamescience die are normal, and should be polished down with model-grade sandpaper.
- The unpainted dice can be colored with an ultra-fine point permanent marker or wax crayon in the color of your choosing.
- Brilliant, translucent smoke black color
- Most accurate dice on the market
- Includes d4, d6, d8, d10, d percentile, d12, and d20
- Made in the USA
- Choking Hazard - Not for Children Under 3 Years Old
Important Information regarding delivery times during the Covid-19 Pandemic
These are challenging times to be sure, but Dark Elf Dice is still open for business. We continue to fulfill orders and mail packages daily, Monday through Saturday.
The US Postal Service continues to deliver packages mailed within the United States without noticeable delays. Estimated delivery times are still in effect:
- 2-3 days for Priority Mail
- 3-5 days for First Class Mail
Some international postal agencies are experiencing significant disruptions of service due to the Pandemic. Estimated delivery times generally range from 14-28 days, but these estimates are no longer in effect.
Customers should expect delivery delays for all international shipments during the Pandemic.
Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated.