Paint That Changes Color! Turbo Dork Colorshift Paint: 3D Glasses
Turbo Dork Colorshift paints are made with small, glass-like flakes that work like millions of small prisms. Different colors are refracted or reflected depending on the light and viewing angle. The end result is gorgeous, glistening paint perfect for fantasy and sci-fi miniatures.
3D Glasses has a beautiful blue/cyan front facing color that transitions to a magenta. This is one of Turbo Dork's first colorshift formulations. You won't need 3D glasses to see why it is such a favorite.
- High quality miniatures paint
- Durable finish
- Water based acrylic
- 0.67 oz (20 ml) dropper bottle
- Airbrush or handbrush
- Made in the USA
How To Use
1. Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
2. Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save un-used paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
3. Use appropriate base coat color. The bottles say which base coat is best for said color. But generally most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
4. Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to cool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
5. Colorshift paint may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
6. Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.
Important Information regarding delivery times during the Covid-19 Pandemic
These are challenging times to be sure, but Dark Elf Dice is still open for business. We continue to fulfill orders and mail packages daily, Monday through Saturday.
The US Postal Service continues to deliver packages mailed within the United States without noticeable delays. Estimated delivery times are still in effect:
- 2-3 days for Priority Mail
- 3-5 days for First Class Mail
Some international postal agencies are experiencing significant disruptions of service due to the Pandemic. Estimated delivery times generally range from 14-28 days, but these estimates are no longer in effect.
Customers should expect delivery delays for all international shipments during the Pandemic.
Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated.